22 March 2010

Shock a pair of Socks!

Seems like ages ago that I made a pair of socks, and ages since I started this pair.. which I did some time over Christmas.. a on going project that I would pick up to knit now and then.. between other things.

This weekend decided to finish them and here they are

Lana Grossa, stretch cotton sock yarn.
Stitch pattern from More Sensational Knitted Socks
Toe up, with a short row heel.

Just started another pair of socks (on a roll here lol) this time knitting from a sock blank (a first for me) that Anni made on her knitting machine then dyed .. I took a quick photo before starting.
 These will just be plain knit, as I think Anni wants them as an example, or sample lol either way.. they will be my next here and there project.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Lovely socks and I can't wait to see the sock blank knitted up. I really regret throwing out my knitting machine just because I didn't like it. Months later and everybody was making sock blanks, wish I'd thought of it.x.

Wall-to-wall books said...

Looks like you haven't been here in a long time so I am not sure you will read my comment.

I just found your patterns on Rav. I am just now making your Luscious Lace Scarf. It is only about 3" long LOL, but I really like the pattern and it looks really nice.

Kay said...

OOooooooo you do fantastic work, totally love it.

Luv ya
(((((HUgs)))))